It has been an interesting forty eight hours and there have been a lot of things that I have been reminded of! I want to share them with you; perhaps you need to be reminded as well.
- There is a story in the bible for everything that we go through.
- Never underestimate the power of the mind or its frailty.
- Everyone needs someone…in some shape form or fashion.
- Do not set unrealistic expectations on others; people can only be who they want to be
- Pain is so often our motivation; why?
- Treat every day like its new; after all, it is!
- Natural emotions block us from our supernatural encounters.
- Your gift cannot be a curse too! Fix your perception.
- Peace is a choice.
- Just because you don’t understand it or relate to doesn’t make it any less valid.
I am encouraged to keep my eye gate on my mark and to keep my ear gates open for direction. I also implore you to surround yourself with positive people and things. Continue to protect your foundation so that it can withstand all of the building that is about to take place. Feed your spirit so that it will win every battle with your flesh. Love God, Love yourself, and Love people! “In that order”. Stay beautiful!